vendredi 30 juin 2017

How can I reinstall an app that I have uninstalled?

OK, I had to change my google mail password. It seems that my Hangouts app needed to log me in and had my password stored. Therefore it always failed and I saw no way to tell it to stop using it's stored password so I uninstalled both the Hangouts app and Hangouts Dialer. Now I want to reinstall, but when I go to Google play, my Galaxy 10.1 tablet is grayed out as a choice. I assume because they already installed it once on the tablet. I mean I had to click on an Installed button instead of an Install button. So how do I reinstall? I already searched the tablet for a .apk file and failed to find it. Maybe I searched in the wrong place.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2uta0Ft
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire