vendredi 30 juin 2017

Outlook sync with S7 Android device

I just moved away from a work based exchange account back to an att.net personal email account. I imported my calendar, contacts, and tasks from my exchange account in to a new version of Outlook 2016. So, I have all of the information on my laptop in Outlook. I set up Outlook so my att.net mail is being sent there.

What I can not figure out is if it possible to now share/update my calendar, contacts, task from outlook to my S7 device.

Ideally, I would like for my mail, calendar, contacts, and tasks to be shared across my Android S7 and Outlook on my laptop, and changes made either place will sync to the other.

I appreciate any help. Sorry if I missed any relevant details...

Thank you


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2u6OcQF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire