vendredi 30 juin 2017

Old pictures in hidden albums Google+

I don't use Google+. I was going through it the other day and stumbled upon photo albums full of pictures from Hangouts and other text threads within the change profile picture setting. I have no idea where these photos are coming from or how they got there. None of the photo albums I have in my Google Photos app contain the same pictures that are in these "hidden" albums on Google +. Like I said before it looks like when I used Hangouts it made a photo album of all the pictures I sent to people in the Threads. I went back into my hangouts app and it doesn't have a photo album anywhere. Also, trying to save edit or delete the photos from my Google+ account doesn't work. Does anyone know how I can access this album? I would like to somehow save some of these pictures but would also like to delete most of them.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2srwxGm
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire