vendredi 30 juin 2017

Unsupported SD Card

I recently bought a 64gb SD card and put all my pictures and music in it and put it in my Samsung Galaxy S7 and it was working the whole day. The next day I'm using my music app and listening to music and all of a sudden while a song is playing, it stops. I checked it and it said unable to play song and so I skip a few tracks but they all say the same thing then 5 seconds later it says my SD card is unsupported. So I agree to reformat through the Android System then put everything back on it and then it works. Then a few days later the same things happen. So I decide to format to Fat32 and it works again for a few days until the problems come back. I got annoyed and decided to go back to using a 32GB SD card that I have been using for the past 6 months because I didn't want to deal with it anymore and then suddenly the SD card is unsupported. I am honestly so mad and annoyed and I need help. Please help.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2utxeeN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire