vendredi 30 juin 2017

Whatsapp Chat Help

Hi guys, need a bit of help regarding Whatsapp.

I recently upgraded from an S7 to an S8 after my s7 whatsapp became unbearably laggy. I mostly use my phone to use whatsapp to talk to my GF. But my S8 gives the same problem!!

Now I've noticed it mostly freezes/crashes/force close on her chat, im guessing this is due to having almost 3 years worth of chat on there.

I have already cleared the cache from the settings and also the cache partition, but nothing helps.

Is there a possibility that i can save the chat as text and then clear the chat from my Whatsapp? I do not want to loose my chats with my baby :'(! I have tried to email the chat to myself via Gmail, however the chat only goes back to April 2017!. I have scrolled up my chat and there is definitely alot more before April (could be down to Gmail limit).

Please if someone could help me find a solution to get the whole of the chat across I would be extremely grateful!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2sujizW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire