vendredi 30 juin 2017

Phone screen was glitching after some time it didn't show nothing

So I basically have my phone like all normal it's Samsung Galaxy S3 Neo I was using it for some time now and what happened two days ago so I turned it on and the screen was super bright I didn't really mind it like it's fine with me then I unlocked my phone and noticed the whole screen is glitching around like it only glitches when turned from top to bottom left right etc. the point is it glitches when sliding sides it showed multiple screens after sldiing and wouldn't show the full screen would just show repeating images and all and today it only turns on everything but black screen I tried boot mode it was all green screen and glitching around i did arrow up and then it did something and turned off or something after 5minutes. How can I fix it.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2txHndY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire