mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Can't delete files from sd card. tablet is rooted. tried a few file managers

I wanted to be able to delete files with out removing my sd card. It's a pain with my case. When I try to delete using MyFiles I get a message "cannot delete".

I rooted my tablet. RootChecker Basic verifies that my tablet is in fact rooted.

I tried ES File Explorer Pro. gets super user permissions and I get "fileName - cannot be deleted".

I tried Root Browser. gets super user permission. no message, file not deleted.

If needed I can show you the apps listed as having permissions in SuperSU Free.

I also had it disable Knox.

Any ideas on what I can do?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2FB5t9P
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire