mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Is Android such a simpleton that you can not disable or remove the guest account?

Have a Samsung Tab A and my kids have accounts with kid protection and time limits. Works great until they found out that the guest account is completely unprotected and they can access anything and all things anytime. After days of searching and trying everything except going down to one admin account (like that helps) I am not able to remove guest nor the ability to add users. Severely "Pissed". Time to look for a Windows tablet (don't care for IOS). My question is again is Android such a simpleton that there is no solution but to completely bar my kids from android tablets and the like. Please prove me wrong. I am off to tell as many people as I can especially concerned parents.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2FywbzF
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire