mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Contacts app displays work # as mobile except in edit mode

I've had my Samsung Galaxy S8 for a few months (had a S6 before) and I noticed when I was texting it was texting numbers that were listed as work or home of my friends instead of mobile, even though its set to only show mobile numbers. SO....i went into their contact details and when it displays it shows work/home numbers as mobile. BUT what was weird is when I when into edit mode for that contact it was correct. I also validated this on my google contacts with my email. So somehow the apps are not displaying correctly from the source.

NOTE: This does this on the native contacts app or google contacts app.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2Fx79kE
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire