mercredi 31 janvier 2018

google assistant shopping list

hey all
no idea if this is the right place but it is called "google assistant shopping list" so where better
my question is
i have a list synced with my wife, it syncs perfectly that is not the problem the problem is it never notifies me when someone adds to the list so my wife has to whatsapp me to tell me something was added defeating the purpose. i did getting an e-mail asking to accept the list(accepted) request but after that nothing which is strange because google has a tone for EVERTHING!!!!!!!!! is there no tone or notification or do i need to switch it on. i don't want to have to go to another app but it is pointless otherwise
thanks in advance


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2DPfBvc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire