mercredi 31 janvier 2018

How to make apps install to SD card by default.

It seems like apps - and just about everything else - is by default placed in internal storage so I constantly am running out of internal space even though I have a large SD card. How can I make apps (and ideally everything) install to the SD card by default? I realize some apps "cannot" (???) be placed in external storage but all that can be - should go there. This would keep a decent amount of internal storage open and that seems to make my phone run faster. Yes there's software that I can and do use to MANUALLY move files but it's a royal pain and I'd like to to be automatic.

Thank you!

Kent S


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2nuxokc
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire