mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Why doesn't my messenger app connect to media (gallery)?

I have had a samsung S7 for almost a year. I have recently experienced that I cannot upload/attach pictures and videos from Gallery on messenger messages (which seems like it has been updated recently). It has worked sweetly up to now. It just says "no media" when I push the button for media.
When I enter Gallery directly, all the pictures and videos are there alright.

I have tried everything, it seems. Looked at all settings in messenger and gallery, samsung cloud, everything is backed up and restored. I even removed the messenger app and removed all updates for Gallery.

Maybe I need to mention that I recently recorded some videoclips that I sent via messenger. And then I took some pictures after that. After that I only had access to the recent videos and the recent pictures, but also to a single older video and a couple of random old pictures. I have removed all of the from Gallery, just in case. But now it shows nothing in media when I try to attach to messenger messages.

Any suggestions?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2DPShxn
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire