vendredi 29 juin 2018

Black Screen of Death Constantly occurs on Note 8

Hello, I currently have the Snapdragon version of the Galaxy Note 8. I have had this issue lately, where the phone constantly does the I believe is called "Black Screen of Death", basically once it gets the slightest amount of heat like exposure to the sun for a brief amount of time. This occurs usually when the phone is charging and open an application probably because of the heat of charging. This also occurs even when I am using an application like Snapchat for a prolonged amount of time. I constantly find myself blowing on my phone and hoping it won't shut, but when it does I have to put the phone in the refridgerator for 10 minutes in order to turn on. Previously, I had the s7 Edge and had the phone much hotter to the touch, and never had an issue.

BTW I have tried multiple factory resets and safe mode. Still having the problem.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Kw5qPq
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire