vendredi 29 juin 2018

MediaBox Launcher has stopped??

Hello
So last night before turning off my device (mxq pro 4k) it gave me an option to reboot. I chose not to and to turn off. Well it did it anyways and now I can't use anything on my box (except settings and Google Play). Everytime I click on something a message pops up saying "mediabox launcher has stopped"
How do I get my launcher to work again?! I still have all my apps installed but none of them are displayed under the "my apps" icon on home screen.
Please help!!!
Thank you

Ps, how to reply to answers, because I posted this question already, someone responded but I couldn't answer back...so I put the box version in this new question.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2tMkgKz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire