vendredi 29 juin 2018

Whatsapp stuck for hours doing local back up

Hi there,

last night Whatsapp started its usual local backup... and never finished. It has been some 8 hours since it started...

The app seems to be alive as chats keep coming in, but I can't read them, because there's a message saying "Backing up messages, Please wait for a moment..." in the foreground.

Note: my back up is local only - I don't have it configured to do back up on Google Drive.

Do you have any suggestion on how to force stop the backup (hopefully one that avoids damaging the local database)?

On the other hand... once I recover control of the app, is there a way to delete the current local backup and force it to create an entirely new local backup (I'm assuming that the backup may be already corrupt now).

Thanks in advance.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2KvY4vb
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire