mardi 31 juillet 2018

Media Storage Problem

Hi ,
After streaming a TV program last weekend from ITV hub , my phone crashed and I had to restart it by removing the battery.

Once restarted I received the message "Unfortunately android.process.media has stopped" I checked on Google and I disabled the media storage program. The error message stopped but when I accessed the Gallery, my pictures did not load. I then enabled the media storage program again and everything seemed ok.

The problem is that when I turn the phone off and back on again I get same error message again and then I have to disable and re-enable the media storage program.

Any help would be much appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Atw0Iu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire