mardi 31 juillet 2018

Should I give up on my phone...?

(I've tried to post this b4 but it didn't work)

My phone has really been stressing me out lately. Most of the apps I have will stop randomly because lack of storage (keep in mind that I only have 5 apps that I downloaded from the google play store). I have already forced stopped and disabled factory apps that i can't delete. I have a over 1000 pictures on internal storage that I don't really want to delete/clean out (and i've already deleted pics and vids that I don't need). I have an sd card, but it isn't working and I can't get it to work (i've given up on that). Now, to access certain apps, I have to clear my cached data very often. Even that isn't a good solution because most of the time I don't have a lot of cached data, which means that I can't be on those apps for a long time. I'm just questioning if I should just get a new phone even though I don't have much money. I'm really tired of this phone. (I have an LG Fortune with 16 gigs)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2LMumGl
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire