mardi 31 juillet 2018

What does this symbol mean on my picture/video?

I tried to take a picture on my Galaxy S8 and it looks like a short video. I would really like to save this picture. I wanted to pause the video to try to save it as a pic, but the video is so short that it doesn't even give you the option to hit pause. It also doesn't give the option to edit it.
The clip just flickers back and forth a couple of times and stops. I have never seen this symbol before. It looks like a circle ending with an arrow at the top of the broken circle. It also has what looks like hour/minute hands in the middle. I can't see where I can upload a picture for you to see. My videos usually show the play symbol in the middle. Do you know what this symbol means and/or how to save the clip as a picture? Thank you!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2KalkxX
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire