mardi 31 juillet 2018

s7 edge put in pocket automatic display on and off

Last week the screen turned on in my pocket a couple of times. I would notice when it got hotter than normal and could turn it off. The past couple of days it's happened 5-10 times a day and I haven't noticed it as quickly because it's been hot outside. Today my phone died at 4pm because it kept turning on and draining the battery. I've turned off all the motion gestures and it's still happening.

Anyone have a suggesting for determining the cause? I know on a pc I can check the last wake event, but I don't know if that's possible on a phone.

For reference (in case it matters), I don't have a case, I'm a guy, and I carry the phone in the front left pocket of my pants. I also use Smart Lock linked to my watch.

Thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2OwBmW5
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire