mardi 31 juillet 2018

s7 palm swipe never worked. Palm swipe is turned on in settings.

Also, my horrible S7 doesn't like to take screen shots, either, using power on and home key... only can take them once in awhile trying to capture Whatsapp photos, or comments. Quite often, using the key pad, on a phone call where you need to tap numbers, the S7 doesn't recognize the numbers..and eventually disconnects me from the call, often times, which frustrates me when trying to navigate through a menu of options with the keypad... The voice mail retrieval also only seems to work if I have the speaker ON.., so, everyone around me can hear my messages. When I place the phone to my ear, the vm disconnects. I have a real great phone. Never purchase any Samsung products again.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2LWQJsN
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire