mardi 31 juillet 2018

Why doesn't my phone have a LOST.dir folder?

I have a Samsung Galaxy J2 Prime that's supposed to have 8GB and originally it did, but internal space has been steadily vanishing. I've read other posts about vanishing space and I keep seeing references to the LOST.dir folder that's supposed to save back-ups of things for recovery. I suspect my problem is something like that, 'cause moving or deleting files has often not gotten me back as much space as it should've, only there's a problem: there is no LOST.dir folder in my phone. (At least, not in internal storage.) Is it there but under a different name or something, or is something else going on?

Not sure if this is related or a separate issue, but: the phone itself says it's using 7.5 out of 8GBs, but when I look at it on my computer, the computer says it's using 3.5 of 4GBs. The computer used to say it had 8GBs and I'm not sure when this started.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2LHku14
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire