dimanche 30 décembre 2018

Other person cannot hear me on 2010 Ford Exedition Ford Sync

I have removed and added my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 more than I can count. Samsung did an update and my phone stopped working. Was working perfectly fine until the update. I have done everything I can think of. Sync My Ride said to bring it in to Ford and for $100 an hour, they will put my phone on Ford Sync. They said it could take up to 5 hours. I have deleted my phone in sync, master reset sync, updated to Sync 3.6 like Sync My Ride said to do and still nothing. Everything installs perfectly. Then I get a phone call and the other person cannot hear me. Have to shut sync off and use my blue tooth. Then I end up removing my phone from Sync again. I have shut the door, opened the door, turned off the engine, turned on the engine, unplugged the battery, reconnected the battery, waiting 30 minutes for the battery to reset. You name it, I have done it. Still nothing.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2rYXYET
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire