mardi 28 juin 2016

My Galaxy Tab Lock screen Won't stay in Landscape.

My Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 lock screen will not stay on landscape. It just started doing it out of the blue. I always keep my rotation lock where my screen will switch from landscape to portrait. It will be fine for a while then when my screen goes to sleep and I turn it back on my lock screen will go from landscape to portrait and will not budge, no matter if I restart it or power it off then back on the same thing. I tried resetting it back to the factory settings and backing up my data, I then set it up like a new device and all appeared okay, well' it started all over again. So now at this point I don't know what's going on or what's wrong with it. I have protection but that's a $50.00 deductible to send it in, of which I don't have right now. Does anyone have any idea or can help me get to the root of the problem? I'm a little desperate.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/29mNpRY
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire