lundi 29 août 2016

Why is my S7 overheating

Hi there. So I've noticed my brand new s7 has been getting very warm under normal useage and is also impacting the battery life. For instance I've been browsing this forum for 20 mins and my batt temp has risen from 29c to 35c and battery has dropped 4%. Now this seems to happen more form browsing the net or facebook than anything else (strangely youtube heats it up slower). It rarely goes above 40c but usually stays between 38-40c when I'm browsing and will slowly drop. I'm just concerned as comparing it to my old phone (z3) this is getting as warm from browsing the net as that dod shooting 4k and playing games. I've also tried all the tips I've read including hard reset and it hasn't really helped. I wouldst describe it as really hot definetly would describe it as too warm. Is it time to take it back or this just something s7s are plagued with?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2bQefUI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire