jeudi 29 septembre 2016

How to really shut down my android phone

I have a HTC One, after a recent update, I noticed after the phone is shut down then booted up, the apps I had running before I shut the phone down are still open versus before the update, after a reboot or a shut down then boot up, no apps would be running. I get the list of running apps by double tapping on the bottom right button.

I remember I had a similar situation with a previous android phone, and there was a setting where when you shut down the phone, it doesn't really shut down, more like hibernate, so the apps are still kept open. After I switched off the setting, then reboot, the apps were longer open, which is what I want.

I don't remember what the setting was, and I went through all the setting options on my phone. Does anyone know what it is?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2cORsJT
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire