jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Is there any way I can save my Samsung Galaxy S4 that dropped on concrete?

While I was crossing the road I accidentally let my phone loose from my hand and dropped it on concrete, more specifically a speed bump on the road. I picked it up and saw no cracks or major scratches. After a while is when I noticed I couldn't turn it on. Once I did manage to turn the screen on the whole thing had white spots all over, which turned the whole screen white, and eventually started looking purple. The phone still vibrates as if I gotten a message, and the buttons still light up but I can't see anything. Is there any way I can fix it and get it working again? Thank you in advance for any advice!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2cOOdT2
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire