jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Download "paused" Google Play store error

So here is the exact issue: whenever I download something from Google Play, it says that my download is "paused", even tho there is nothing else downloading.Even after I close the download from Play Store, it still shows it's downloading. The notification won't disapper unless I force stop Download Manager. I did absolutely everything, to the point where I factory reseted twice.

I thought about rooting my phone, but that would void my 2 year warranty and I am afraid to change anything since I'm not familiar with using SP Flash tool. While I rooted I thought about completly removing Play Store and re-installing it, or download a custom ROM for my phone/flash my firmware.

Others with the same model had this problem as well,none found a fix.

This phone's ROM is somehow compatible with this phone's ROM: Gionee Marathon M5. It has the same specs as this one as well. The actual name of my phone is from a brand that re-brands chinese phones, Allview. Exact model: x2 Soul Lite.

So, should I use my warranty? Or does anybody have a simple fix for this issue?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2d91gy9
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire