jeudi 29 septembre 2016

Can anyone help with Knox Warranty?

I recently sent my Note 4 to the Samsung repair centre as it was switching itself off and freezing a lot. Samsung sent the phone back to me with a letter which stated that they would not repair the phone due to 'extreme physical damage'- even though there is no physical or water damage to the device. But when I called the support centre, they gave me a different reason and said that I had voided the 'Knox Warranty' even know I protested that I had not done this and didn't even know HOW to void it! My phone was brand new when I got it and upon researching what this means, I am at a loss to explain how the warranty could have been voided. Samsung are refusing to help me, even though I am not at fault, and the phone has not switched on at all, even when charging, since it came back from the repair centre. I would really appreciate any help or advice as I'm not massively techy and I am now without a phone!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2daLeY0
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire