jeudi 29 septembre 2016

My zte grand x phone will not turn completely on

I have a ZTE Grand X 3 from cricket and 2 days ago I dropped it on the ground when it was raining (I checked for water damage but the indicator on my battery was okay). Now it just turns on and off in a matter of seconds so fast that it doesn't even get to my start screen or the cricket intro screen. It stays in this like loop: vibrates phone logo off vibrate phone logo off.....and so on and so forth. When I do get it to cut on it says "Android is starting.... Optimizing App # of #" which takes forever! I actually really like my phone and I've only had it for some months. What can I do


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2cFc4B4
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire