jeudi 29 septembre 2016

MIP : 67, on my, LG G5, how do I fix it?

I have the very first LG G5. I got it the day it came out, April 1,2016. At first, when I got it, it seemed to work very well! Did everything I wanted & needed! Around the end of July/beginning of August, is when I started to notice small glitches. Now it's to the point where every time I turn my phone on I have this stupid MIP:67 error & that's not all! My phone likes to freeze up, I'll be in the middle of doing something & it'll shut down, I rarely have service anymore. It's beyond ridiculous! And the worst part is I'm stuck with this piece of crap! I wanted to get a Samsung & my ex talked me out of it! Now I wish I would've just gone with what I wanted to begin with.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2debc8L
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire