vendredi 30 décembre 2016

App2sd worked on my tablet but not my phone

I've looked all over google and found nothing like what I've got a problem with. I've got an Alcatel POP 4 phone 6.0.1 Marshmallow version. Every time i try to transfer an app (even under the "movable" filter) it tells me the same for every single app, - I've tried all the user apps i have - that my sd card has insufficient storage! And I've had this phone since Christmas day, 5 days ago, with the brand new sd card with it, and its only used 150 megabytes out of 30 gig... so nowhere near not enough storage. Also every time i try creating a new "2nd partition" (which i don't really understand what is) but it tells me it created it successfully but every other option that relates to 2nd partition tells me "No 2nd partition found, try creating another one". If it helps, i rooted it with Kingroot.

TL;DR: sd card that has over 29 gig free storage is being called insufficient by app2sd


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/758080-app2sd-worked-my-tablet-but-not-my-phone-new-post.html
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire