vendredi 30 décembre 2016

Skype Main.DB File Saving

I have been trying for about six hours straight now to be able to access and save my Skype Main.DB file on my LG Transypre device. I have tried different programs to root my phone, search through root files, I have tried manually scrolling through my Skype chat history for the conversations and images I desperately need - which took four hours before this six hours to go halfway through one conversation - and nothing has worked. I need the main.db file on my device, very, very badly.

I honestly think I even got my phone infected with something in the process trying to get this damn file. I don't think my phone is even rooted correctly, either.

Syncing the chat history with my phone on my computer is not working at all, either - my desktop does not get any of the old messages from months back. Can someone please help me? I've tried asking on Reddit - which got downvotes and no responses - and the Skype help forums which did not help at all.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/ask-question/758027-skype-main-db-file-saving-new-post.html
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire