mardi 30 mai 2017

HELP - Nexus 9 - 2017/4 OTA Update - Bootloop

Hello forums!
I have a nexus 9 (WiFi) and this morning I installed the 2017/4 security update for my device (just pressed the notification, clicked install) but than after doing some things, it stared showing the white "Google" logo for a few seconds and than nothing (bootloop). I have entered the recovery mode and:
-Wiped the cache partition
-Factory reset
but after finishing these two things, it went to a bootloop again.

I found a possible solution , but the update I installed was not the Android N update. I have since found the full OTA files but I don't know which to choose (or can I just choose the latest one for Nexus 9)

Pretty grim huh? Can someone please help :(


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2qyuviz
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire