mardi 30 mai 2017

How do I fix "Custom Binary (BOOT) Blocked by FRP Lock"

They say sqirrels are great puzzle solvers.

I've done XDA and flashed ROM on old school PDAs etc. But whatever. Here's the current problem:

I had previously solved some SD card Mount issues (SM-G55T1) and had to initiate Developer mode. TWRP and SU are installed. After a factory reset, I get the Message "Custom Binary(BOOT) Blocked by FRP Lock".

Odin fixes are not working with ANY of the ROMs that I have Downloaded.

I should be running Marshmallow 6......whatever. I'm not a mart man, I'm just a decent puzzle solver. At least I was in the past.

I could really use the help because I'm broke and can't at the moment walk away from this crappy phone. Youtube instructions done in broken English have brought me this far.

PLEASE HELP.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2sc0G8H
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire