mardi 30 mai 2017

Nvidia Shield TV Newbie questions

Hi Guys,

At this stage I have a PS4, a android TV box and a Chromecast.
I wish to buy the Nvidia Shield to replace all 3 devices so these are my doubts:

1. will I be able to use the Shield as a regular android tv box, to install apps from Playstore for example like Kodi, Strem.io, etc?

2. The price difference from 16GB to 500GB is considerable so I wonder if I will do fine with the 16GB version and in due course I could increase the storage? If yes, How can I increase it?

3. Are the graphics and gameplay the same, better or worst than the PS4?

Hoep you can help me.

Thank you in adavnce.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question //forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=804277&goto=newpost
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire