mardi 30 mai 2017

Suggestions on how to activate codes on Samsung Galaxy Tab E

I've downloaded 3rd party apps including dialers and automatic code launchers with no luck. Since I don't have a dialer, I can't enter in the "secret" codes to access technical information.

Does anyone have any idea how else I can do this? The automatic launchers don't do anything. They will scan the device and list compatible codes, but that's as far as it goes. Third party dialers don't work at all. So, i'm just not sire how to go about getting these codes entered and working.

I'm somewhat tech-savy but I'm certainly not a pro so if it involves .apk's or anything, please list a link with step-by-step instructions or list them in the reply. ANYTHING would be greatly appreciated.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2qEfcUW
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire