jeudi 29 juin 2017

Automatic Call Recorder export from Galaxy5 to Galaxy8 WITH recordings?

Hi all,

I am trying to get my recordings from my automatic call recorder( from APPLIQATO)
on my Samsung Galaxy S5 over to my new phone Galaxy S8.

I used the samsung smart switch soft and got all images videos sounds contacts etc etc over including my apps but when going into the call recorder i see no listing of all my calls recorded from my S5.

I connected to my computer and navigated to the Callrecordings folder and copied it over manually and rebooted the phone but they still does not show.

I tried both copy the S5 callrecordings folder to both phone and card but it still does not show in the list of the S8 app. I checked both versions of the app are the same recent so its not the app but it seems to just work from scratch not with the history files listed :(

Anybody have a suggestion how to get the app to list the recordings either by uninstall and reinstall it using a different soft that will bring both app+data over and not just the app.

Hope there is someone who knows either how to get the app to pick the recorded files up or how to reinstall or import them or something....i have 3 years recordings so its pretty important i get them INTO the app on the new phone if anyone have a solution i would really appreciate it :)

Best
Ken


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2tv2nlI
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire