jeudi 29 juin 2017

No audio through aux in car with Samsung Galaxy Mega 2?

When I plug my Mega 2 into the auxiliary port in my 2010 Ford Focus, no sound comes out. The song shows as playing on the phone but no sound comes out of the speakers. Also, when using the USB port instead, the phone has a notification that says "connected as media device" but the car says the phone does not support this kind of playback or something along those lines. Luckily, Bluetooth does work, but I'm curious as to why the auxiliary cord does not.
Other phones are working fine with the same car and cord, so im thinking it may be some sort of incompatibility issue with my phone. If anyone knows anything about the problem or of any solutions, that would be great! Thanks!


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2uq7AaJ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire