jeudi 29 juin 2017

Why I can't use settings on my Samsung nexus

Guys I never had anything running on android. But my iPhone got crashed so I gave it to be fixed and borrowed my friend's old phone it was ok kinda, but then after a while it went crazy. It's a Samsung Nexus. So now I cant enter or use settings. In the menu part there is no settings at all. And when I swipe the screen down and it launches the easy bar there is settings gears but when I touch it it does nothing just brings to my default screen without opening the settings bar. So what can I do? Cause before giving him back I should delete my google account out of it. Pls help and thx in advaced


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2ssXLaK
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire