mardi 30 janvier 2018

Can't find Samsung Health App after factory reset on Verizon Galaxy S8+. HELP!

I have had a Verizon Galaxy S8 Plus for about 4 months now, I'm the first owner. I recently factory reset my phone because I forgot my password due to the reason I always used the fingerprint unlock. I can't seem to find the Samsung Health app. It's not in my App Manager, it's not disabled, and I have not triggered the Samsung Knox. I can't download it either it says "This version is not compatible with this device." I have used it before the factory reset so it doesn't make sense. How can I get it back??? I LIVE for Samsung Health. Please help. Thanks.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2DOrwJv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire