mercredi 31 janvier 2018

Google Pixel 1 Mic Issue. Googles Not Doing Anything...

I have the Pixel 1 and having the following issues: - When I receive calls, I sometimes can't pick them up or disconnect the call, the phone stays on the ringing screen and then I have to forcefully restart it to get it to start working again. - When I call out, the phone sometimes shows that it isn't connecting, but it actually connects however, I can't here the person and the person can't hear me. When I try to disconnect the call, the phone freezes and I have to forcefully restart. - When I am able to pick up a call or call out and start talking with the person, after a few seconds I hear a "beep" and then I can't hear the person and the person can't hear me. The phone then freezes and I need to forcefully restart. I initially started getting this issue in August/September 2017. I then followed some steps (like putting it in Safe Mode, Factory resetting the device etc) and the phone started working fine until Jan 2018. This month, I followed the similar steps and even after factory resetting the phone still had the same issue. Its become worse because now, I am also having the same issues with Safe Mode, so 'safe' to say that the issue is not with Third-part Apps but with the Hardware.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2rSoNx3
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire