mardi 30 janvier 2018

samsung note 8 discharged while red light was flashing

While leaving the Samsung fast charger plugged into my Samsung Note 8 during the night, I found it had actually discharged the battery. The display stated the charger was damp, but the charger had never been in water. I tried using a hair dryer to dry out the phone with no benefit received. I then used another charger. All resulted in a battery drain until I had no battery left. Prior to the dead battery issue, I called the warranty numberer listed by Samsung, but they did not take the call. I sent them a text message but did not receive a reply. Was it because I was in Mexico? I am doing research on a borrowed MacBook Air and finding lots of other people are having a battery problem too. I did not see a way to replace the battery myself as I could on the Gallexy 5.
Am I stuck until I return to the Verizon Corporate store in Louisville, Ky., where I purchased the phone with a waranty?
Please help me. I have been and would like to continue being a loyal Samsung customer. Thanks, Edward


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/2GwQvD8
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire