vendredi 29 juin 2018

Suddenly getting bombarded with Google Notifications

Hi, I have an Honor8 running Android 7.0 and for the past few days I've suddenly started to recieve message notifications from Google. I initially thought it was the new Google assistant however after deactivating it, I still get these notifications.

The notifications are giving me news alerts, weather alerts and more alarmingly alerting me items I have previously viewed online have now dropped in price. How do I turn off these notifications and importantly stop them from monitoring my online activities?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Also worth mentioning is that I've recently installed Google Pay and would this have anything to do with the sudden notifications?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2Kj0Dof
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire