lundi 30 juillet 2018

Android unninstalling App without my permission

Hello,

I have a pixel XL updated to the android beta, and I wanted to donwload the Google news app. This app is not available in my country so I went to a repository and downloaded an APK. I installed it, and everything works as usual, the app is running smoothly, but when I close it and leave the phone idle for a few minutes the APP dissapears from the launcher. If I try to install it again the phone tells me that is already installed and I can update it, if I do that the app appears again on the launcher and I can use it again.

Can anyone help me with this? should I block permissions for Google Play services (I think that is what is messing with my apps)?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2An3Z5l
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire