lundi 30 juillet 2018

How can products searched on work comp show up on personal phone's social media?

Today at work, I searched specifically for wireless mic transmitter pack leg bands for the female talent in our news department (at B&H Photo), using Firefox on my work computer. I don't check personal email or social media on that system, and the only gmail account used on that computer is one specific to my department, which I've never logged in to from my phone.

Just now, I was scrolling through Instagram on my Galaxy S8, and I saw an add for that EXACT PRODUCT from B&H Photo in my feed!

I'm used to adds populating within one device from searches. But, how is this even possible. The two aren't even linked. Even when I charge my phone through the usb port on that computer I deny access to the device.

I'm trying to figure out logically how this info would find its way to my personal Instagram on another device.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2NZP2rR
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire