lundi 30 juillet 2018

Phone stopped recognizing unlock PIN - keeps blocking me out

I have a Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 device for over a year and always used the same unlock PIN.
Yesterday I used it as usual, but then suddenly as I tried to unlock it using the normal PIN, it suddenly stopped recognizing the PIN. Kept saying it's wrong. First locked for 30 sec, then a few minutes, and now it keeps blocking for 2 hours.

I didn't change anything, didn't instal any new apps yesterday, nothing. I do enter the normal PIN again and again (which of course I remember to be correct) – how can this happen?

Please help me. I'd like to avoid hard reset as much as possible.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2v2fs4V
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire