lundi 30 juillet 2018

Torn between P20 Pro and Galaxy S9

I'm torn between P20 Pro and galaxy S9 (Not S9+). I've seen the S9, but haven't seen the P20 Pro. P20 Pro seems to have the better camera, but I'm not sure about its Processor, UI and Display. So I'd appreciate comments on the following:

1. S9 has an amazing display. How close is the P20 Pro in image quality, especially given the lower resolution. How is the brightness, etc?

2. P20 Pro has an in house Kirin SoC which is an unknown entity. Does it have performance comparable to S9 in real life? Any slowdown or lack smoothness and crispiness.

3. I'm not a fan of Samsung UI, but over the years it has become usable. How is the Huawei UI?


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question https://ift.tt/2mVdMpp
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire