mercredi 30 janvier 2019

How can I retry my phone number transfer to Fi?

I just bought a refurbished (unlocked) Pixel 2. I am trying to join a family member's Google Fi plan. I've been invited and have joined, I think. I'm transferring my number from Verizon to Fi. However, I mis-entered information from my Verizon plan, which may have been my account number or pin number or address. Regardless, the Google Fi App is telling me that the number did not transfer. In the Fi app, if you go to Manage plan, it tells you the name of your device (Google Pixel 2), and below that my phone number. If I click on my phone number, it gives me more details. It says "Number transfer in progress, but it also says "(Transfer error)" after the number. Google has a support post about this, but all it says is "you'll get another chance to enter your information." Where? I've tried turning it off and on again. There's no button anywhere from the Fi app, or anywhere else that I can see. Does anyone know how to re-enter my Verizon information to try transferring my number to Fi again? Thank you.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://bit.ly/2Ge9lkv
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire