lundi 27 juin 2016

Can I get a higher resolution youtube video than my device's screen?

Is there a way I can get the Youtube app to allow me to watch in 1080p on my 768p phone?
I want to watch in a higher resolution than my device's display so that I get every pixel on my displayed actually being used, because I have noticed a difference when watching a 1080p video file and when watching the same video in 720p (I took a short clip in 1080p, the same clip in 720p and put both files on my phone and watched them.)

The higher resolution would also downscale better and make it harder to notice the compression artifacts from Youtube's compression algorithm.
I saw one article saying that I could do so by modifying a file that required me to have root access, but my phone isn't rooted and I'm not going to even try again. (I've tried four times, with 20 or so different methods, rooting it isn't the difficult part, unlocked the bootloader is.)

So, simply restated, can I make Youtube play videos in 1080p on my 768p device without rooting it? (Android)


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/296UObQ
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire