lundi 27 juin 2016

Restrict/Disallow Data Usage for Certain Apps

Context: When my mother turns off my Wi-Fi at night, I sometimes play games on my computer using a Wi-Fi hotspot on my phone. To create the hotspot, I use the MyFi Hotspot app. My ping is typically around 110-150, and I can live with that. Not the best, but still playable. What I'm concerned about is that my ping randomly spikes in-game, no matter what game it is or how close my phone is to my computer, etc. I think the cause may be other apps udpating themselves and thus taking up data.

My question: Is there a way to whitelist (or blacklist) which apps can/cannot use data? I would like it so that only the Hotspot app can use data, for while I'm using my computer I have access to the same things my phone does, and therefore there is no need for my phone to be using any data at all.

I'm looking for a simple solution that works on a non-rooted device - an app would be preferable, but beggars can't be choosers. Thanks in advance.


from Android Forums at AndroidCentral.com - Ask a Question http://ift.tt/296UtWu
via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire